Training Workshop – Leveraging Networks of Trust in Entrepreneurship
Entrepreneurs build and rely on networks of trust to:
- Establish knowledge of methods, markets and impacts relevant to transforming maintaining product/market fit.
- Validate the purpose of businesses, and that their mission is truly relevant to motivate employees, customers, investors, lenders, and supply chain partners.
- Avoid businesses risk playing a race to the bottom game of price-competition, where quality of function of the end product is easily displaced by competitors or AI robots.
- Bring Stanford University expertise to Hong Kong to mix the cultures of Hong Kong and Silicon Valley entrepreneurship
- Explore how organisations create or transform opportunities into vibrant innovation ecosystems, characterized by human networks that generate productive output on a sustainable basis
- Dr Martha G. Russell – Executive Director of mediaX at Stanford University
- Prof Bruce Cahan – Consulting Professor at Stanford University
19 September, 2017 - Millennial Sparks
Target Audience - Innovators, Entrepreneurs, Venture Capitalists, Key Personnel in Startups and Early Growth Stage Organisations
20 September, 2017 - Silver Angels
Target Audience - Innovators, Entrepreneurs, Founders, Executives, Funders of Successful Startup Organisations
Time: 9:30 am – 1:00pm (Registration starts at 9:00am)
Venue: 1/F, HKPC Building, 78 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon Tong
Fee: HK$1,000/ per workshop