Practical Workshop for IP Managers
IP 204 Practical Workshop for IP Managers
This workshop aims at assisting “IP Managers” to learn protecting and managing IP assets in their enterprises, and integrating IP commercialisation and IP trading into their overall business strategy. It will be conducted by IP professional lawyers to exchange views with participants through group discussion. Besides, participants will receive a “Practical Guide to IP Managers” upon completion of the workshop, so that they and their enterprises can effectively make use of the knowledge of IP protection and management.
Coverage of Programme:
- Identifying IP assets within your enterprise and formulating related strategy
- Managing IP assets within your enterprise
- Setting IP budget and protection measures
- Exploiting IP assets of your enterprise
- Forms of IP commercialisation
- Steps to conduct IP due diligence
- Applicants must have completed Fundamental Programme IP-101 – IP Basics.
Speakers: So Lok Ka, Shireen
Date: 5 March 2021 (Friday)
Time: 2pm to 5pm
Format: Webinar via Microsoft Teams
Fee: Free of charge
Language: Cantonese, supplemented with English terminology
- This workshop only accepts non-IP intermediaries*. Applications from enterprises which are law firms or providing IP intermediary services will not be accepted.
- A maximum of 2 persons from each enterprise may participate in this workshop.
- A confirmation email will be issued to qualified and successful enrolments. Those who do not receive the confirmation email may assume that their applications are unsuccessful.
- Intellectual Property Department reserves the final rights to accept any registration.
* An IP intermediary generally refers to a party or platform that offers and provides one or more intermediary services for an arrangement, activity, task, negotiation, transaction or proceedings which involves addressing and/or resolving an IP issue, such as IP registration, IP arbitration and mediation, IP matching services, IP legal services, IP valuation etc.