You can conduct an online search for trade marks that are already registered at the Trade Marks Registry, Intellectual Property Department, the Government of the Hong Kong SAR.

Searches for trade marks that are registered outside the Hong Kong SAR can also be undertaken at the websites of various jurisdictions, for examples: